Intensive Session Contract
Some important thoughts about our Intensive together:
These thoughts are to help you clarify some important things as we work together. Our relationship is very important to me and all the points below are to enhance this ‘safe place’ that we are creating together.
- I keep strict confidentiality about our session, the only exception being if I believe you to be in real danger (e.g.: suicide risk), or if you pose a real physical risk to someone else.
- In the event of my falling sick or anything else unavoidable, I will let you know as soon as possible and offer new appointments at the earliest convenience.
- I regularly attend Consultation with a Master Consultant who helps me monitor my caseload as well as issues of ethics. Your details are however kept anonymous and clients benefit from the added insights of this consultation process.
- If you are uncomfortable about anything either in a session or arising from a session then please do bring it into the next session, as this is extremely useful to both of us!
- As a member of BACP I am bound by the BACP’s ‘Ethical Framework for good practise in Counselling and Psychotherapy’.
- This Intensive is designed to start you on a new chapter in your relationship journey and you are welcome to come again at any time you feel you might benefit from some more guidance. You are the best people to decide the rhythm of your journey!
- As part of my ongoing commitment to excel and improve my work I would like to contact you for a short review around 6 months after our work together comes to an end.
- If there are any other questions that you have please feel free to bring these up in any session and I will be happy to answer them. I look forward to working with you!